2 Links to other websites. Please note, this website may contain links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of this website. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website that you visit.
Personal information we obtain about you may include your name, address, email address, phone number and information that is relevant to the service(s) in which you are interested including information about your lifestyle, drugs you have taken, medical tests and procedures, and other information about your health and medical condition. We obtain this information to help you get the most out of this website as well as for the other purposes described below.
We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other organisations, such as other companies in our Group.
Anonymised data is information which cannot be used to identify you. We will use anonymised data to help us better understand the needs of our users generally and to help us improve our services as well as for statistical analysis.
4 Information about other people. If you provide information to us about any person other than yourself, you must ensure that they understand how their information will be used and that you are authorised to disclose it to us, and to consent to its use on their behalf, before doing so.
5 Cookies. In common with many other website operators, we may use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on this website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate this website on each visit.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. Please note, if you do turn cookies off this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you and may affect your visitor experience. For further information on cookies and how to switch them off see www.allaboutcookies.org.
– to provide the services you request from us
– to communicate with you in the event that any services requested are unavailable or if there is a query or problem with your order
– for administration and record keeping purposes
– to carry out market research so that we can improve the services we offer
– to track and analyse activity on our website
– to create an individual profile for you so that we can enhance your user experience
– to understand and respect your preferences
– to provide details of relevant offers and opportunities where you have agreed to receive them
– to carry out statistical analysis.
We may use your personal information to provide you with personalised emails or other electronic messages (eg SMS/text/picture and video messages) to help you manage your health.
We will not use the personal information you provide on the Online Health Check to inform an underwriting, claims liability or other insurance decision.
8. AAH Partner Programme. AAH teams up with a selection of carefully chosen NHS and other commercial partners. For a full list of AAH Partners click here.
9 Offers and opportunities. We, our Group and our AAH Partners would like to contact you and/or any person whose information you provide to us, to tell you and/or them about offers and opportunities that are available and about a range of other initiatives in a number of ways, including by post, telephone, text/picture/video message or by email. Details of how to opt-in to receiving details of offers are on relevant pages of this website. You can change your mind at any time by any of the methods shown below (see the section “How to contact us” below) or by following the instructions with each offer you receive.
10. Security. We take the security of personal information seriously. We employ security technology, including firewalls, and Secure Socket Layers to safeguard information and have procedures in place to ensure that our paper and computer systems and databases are protected against unauthorised disclosure, use, loss and damage.
We make every effort to protect the security of your personal and health information, but given the nature of the internet there is always a small risk that an unauthorised person will gain access to the service and the information held within it.
11. Monitoring. We may monitor or record telephone calls for security purposes and to improve the quality of the services we provide to you.
14 Updating and correcting information. You may update or correct your personal information online in your profile area or by contacting us in writing or by email (see the section “How to contact us” below). Please include your name, address and/or email address when you contact us as this helps us to ensure that we accept amendments only from the correct person. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes. If you are providing updates or corrections about another person, we may require you to provide us with proof that you are authorised to provide that information to us.
15 Your rights to access your personal information. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. The same right applies to any other person whose personal information you provide to us. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request made. The current fee is £10.00.
16 How to contact us
Telephone: 02476 432 400
Mail: Data Protection Officer
AAH Pharmaceuticals Limited